Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EMS Express Service -- Which country is better shipping to by EMS

EMS Express Service is provided by China Courier Service Corporation (CCSC), which is a 100% State Post Bureau-owned subsidiary. Depending on the special advantage of China Post and its own efforts, China EMS has established a continuously growing network, which links the world, covers the whole nation and connects rural areas with cities. The network now reaches over 200 countries and regions and up to 2000 domestic cities. The company now employs over 20,000 professional courier staff and more than 15,000 specialized courier collection and delivery vehicles.

EMS is doing well in domestic delivery. However, in international express service, EMS is not Jack of all trades. According my personal experience in export from China, EMS is fast when shipping to below countries.

Shipping from China to Australia: my colleagues told me shipping by EMS from China to Australia just takes around 4-5 days. It is almost as fast as DHL, UPS, Fedex and TNT. But the cost of EMS should be less. By the way, custom clearance is also very well.

Shipping from China to Greece: Shipping by EMS to countries in Europe is very slow, almost one month. However, there are always exceptions. Shipping from China to Greece by EMS takes around 1 week. It is better than DHL, UPS, Fedex and TNT. Not only because the shipping cost is less, but also custom clearance is faster.

Shipping from China to Argentina: Argentina is the country farthest away from China. Even shipping by UPS or Fedex, it will take around 1 week. Shipping by EMS from China to Argentina also takes around 1 week too.  As far as I know, custom in South America is a big problem, however, if you import products from China to Argentina and the weight is less than 30KG, EMS is the best shipping method.

CarryGo is a freight forwarder in Guangzhou, China. Since 2000, CarryGo help customers shipping all kinds of products from China to all over the world. CarryGo does well in international express service for electronic products.

2 comments:

  1. i appreciate you from my heart & sole, nice job.
    broker customs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Madagascar ( East Africa),and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I have been going through a problem as seriously as my son found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee, offering loans at affordable interest rate I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 110,000.00 to paid for my son surgery then get myself a comfortable business to help me going as well. I  thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this God fearing lender  Mr Benjamin Breil Lee and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on  ......  247officedept@gmail.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me or Chat with him on whatsapp  +1-989-394-3740 as well.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete